The Michigan City Port Authority Board will meet at 5 p.m. April 20 in the boardroom at the authority, 200 Heisman Harbor Drive. An executive session will immediately follow the meeting to discuss the purchasing or leasing of property.
- Heaviest snow of season expected this week
- Car nearly hits squad car; driver faces OWI charges
- Stimley resigns City Council seat to take job with city
- Michigan City shooting prompts increased police patrols
- Man charged with child molesting in Noble Township
- Thousands sign petition to save Indiana Beach from closure
- Former MC resident running for judge in California
- St. Stan's School is burglarized
- Hodges, Hawkins come up huge as City barely hangs on against Merrillville
- Kyle Thomas Schweder Feb. 8, 1992-Feb. 15, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.