MICHIGAN CITY - Indiana Department of Transportation officials and Michigan City Mayor Chuck Oberlie will help present a $3.5 million check to the city as part of the Michigan Boulevard relinquishment at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 29, at City Hall, 100 E. Michigan Blvd.
- Mayor's 'son' faces drug charge
- Three crashes in hour on U.S. 20 near LP
- Police: Bags of drugs in mouth
- Heated debate, abrupt adjournment
- La Porte man charged with murdering brother
- Walk-up robbery at drive-thru window
- Investigation ongoing into death in LP
- Ivy Tech MC loses a 'cornerstone'
- 10 years for fatal Franklin crash
- NIPSCO to upgrade electrical transmission
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.