There are a number of goal setting practices. SMART, published in 1981, is still used today. Defining Specific, Measureable, Attainable, Realistic and Time-Bound aspects of the goal is still a popular model. SMART, as well as other goal-setting models use information to develop a clear state…
- Washington Park is 'decimated'
- Kid who 'lived his dream' moving on
- Friends for a lifetime
- Accused of choking wife and punching her father
- Two injured in shooting on Dewolfe
- Helping to rebuild a dream
- Correctional officer facing charges
- $17K worth of narcotics recovered in traffic stop
- Lakeshore residents in for more problems
- Suspect used 'blunt object' to hit Charley's East Side Liquors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.