James and Kathy Walker celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary in late May in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, with daughter, Kori, and son, William, along with other family members and friends. They were married June 16, 1979. They met at Ball State in 1973. Kathy was born and raised in Michigan City and retired in 2017 after teaching at Michigan City Area Schools for 40 years. James is from Gary, and retired in 2018 as a stamper at Arcelermittal Steel.
- Working at Indiana State Prison can't get her out of OWI arrest
- Face masks to be required in La Porte businesses to contain spread of virus
- Indiana State Prison correctional officer arrested on cell phone trafficking charge
- Put the Guns Down group hosts event for families and youth in Michigan CIty
- Police chief says guns, drugs and influx of new people have changed Michigan City
- Man arrested after four attempted sexual assaults in two hours in Michigan City
- Chief says Michigan City Police Department is reforming itself to better serve community
- La Porte city councilman's anti-gay, anti-Black Live Matter comments spark criticism
- Steven Lee Smith April 13, 1994 - July 1, 2020
- MCAS reopening plan allows for remote learning, utilizes color-coded COVID-19 assessment
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.